Pina Colada Fruit Salad… a great side dish to bring to a summer party!!
• 1-1/2 cups green grapes
• 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
• 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
• 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
• 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
• 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
• 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
• 1/2 sugar
• 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
• 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
• 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar or substitute is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
***You can make this without the sugar for a healthier version, sprinkle sugar substitute like stevia if you want. But, it doesn’t need it! 🙂