Have you ever found yourself having a conversation with someone and simply talking to them creates more excitement in your voice? You find yourself smiling just being in their presence. Yet on the flip side, we’ve all been around those people who have a dark cloud that follows them and literally sucks the life out of you just being nearby.
Why does that happen? The answer is simple, it’s ENERGY. Everyone we come into contact with has good or bad energy. We all know the difference.
The energy you put out each day all starts with your thoughts. The more good things you focus on, regardless of how unhappy you are or what is going wrong in your day, the better energy you put.
Easier said than done, right? Of course. Our thoughts are incredibly powerful. And once you realize this, you can start to become more aware of the thoughts you think and you will start to see the direct link to the things that happen in your life on a daily basis, as a result of your thoughts and the energy you put out.
So the question is, what kind of energy do you give off to people? Would YOU want to be around YOU? The answer should come easy. If it doesn’t, you may want to work on the energy you put out each day.
Here are 6 simple things you can do to improve the energy you give off to others:
1) Start out each day with writing out things you’re grateful for. It is virtually impossible to give off bad energy when you are thinking about things you are grateful for and all the good things in your life.
2) Believe you can achieve your goal. When you really believe in the things you are doing, you do things with passion, with enthusiasm, and it’s contagious to those around you.
3) Journal your thoughts. Learning to recognize when you have negative thoughts and what causes them will help you either avoid those experiences altogether or will help you turn those thoughts around and have an optimistic outlook on the same experience.
4) Make a vision board of what you want in your life. This will help you take consistent actions towards attracting what you want in your life, instead of talking about and focusing on what you don’t want.
5) Find your passion. The more you are in alignment doing those things you could do all day, every day, the more you will enjoy your life, the happier you will be, and you will naturally give off great energy to those you come into contact with.
6) Have a purpose. Take the time to write out your purpose in life. When you have a PURPOSE it is much easier to feel like all the little things you do each day have meaning behind them. And those things are ultimately bringing you closer to your goals, bringing more joy into your life.
When you live your life with purpose and passion, it is going to be very difficult to give off bad energy to those around you.
So, figure out what makes you tick, what excites you, what you could do all day every day and never be paid for. If you know what your purpose and passion in life is, great! If you don’t, start paying attention to the times in your life when you are HAPPIEST. That’s when everything feels ‘right’ in your life. The energy you give off to others is contagious and unknowingly, many times when you are in alignment with what makes you happy, you are impacting the lives of others around you, simply with the good energy you put out.
Follow your dreams, your purpose, and your passion and you will automatically put off good energy to those around you… many times helping those same people discover dreams of their own.
By:Jamie Len Cumbo